Future Bride and Groom

Discussion in 'People' started by F15Todd, Nov 30, 2005.

1. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    This is Bailey and Jayden

original.

large.

D70 with the 28-70mm f/2.8, SB-800

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Todd...that first image is outstanding!!! Their facial expressions are priceless. He looks as though he is being quite philisophical and she is taking it all in. An excellant capture. The second image....kids just being kids!!! Great stuff, Todd.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Oh Todd, what a precious little girl you have! My how she's growing up right before our eyes. I know what you mean about future bride and groom...One of my best girlfriends has a little girl 2 weeks older than Benjamin (we're already putting an arranged marriage in the works!!).

4. Bailey has already learned how to make the young man feel important by hanging on his every word. What a great image and your daughter is so pretty in that white dress. Way to go.

I don't know if you will like this version better but will leave it on just long enough for you to take a look. If you do I just did one action in PS, I clicked on levels, the white eye dropper and clicked on the front of Bailey's dress. Let me know and I will take it down.

5. Gordon you did the right thing. Because the photo of the original poster is wonderfull and perfect. Only the white balance is to blueish to cold. You warmed up the photo in the right way.

So outstanding photo. With the right levels adjustment from gordon. Together it is the shot that gives big WOW effect!!!

So thumbs up for this work.

6. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Gordon it's a great improvement. My PS skills are lacking, and as much as I want to, I just don't find enjoyment in doing post processing. I know it's a necessary evil, and I just need to suck it up and play/learn how to do it correctly.

7. Thanks Todd. The adjustment was very simple and took less than ten seconds. It's something to consider if you have this type of image in the future. I would be glad to help if I can.

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Oh what captions....

first image..

OH really !!!!

Second image...

Well that speaks for itslef.....lolol

Great images Todd.

9. Todd
    I am getting missing image message