FYI : D200 news & price.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JayR, Oct 27, 2005.

1. JayR

JayR

Jul 6, 2005
    Redmond, WA.
  2. I'm a little worried, there is no mention of a vertical grip. If Nikon does not release a vertical grip I will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pissed off at them beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will go to El Segundo (their new office) and I will pee on their building. serious. :mad: :eek: :mad:

3. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    I heard that Jonathon! If anyone's done a ton of shooting in Portrait orientation, they'd know a vert grip/shutter release is an absolute must! Don't worry, I'm sure they'll offer it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2005
  4. They better. I was going to spend my next paycheck on some road racing rims and tires for about the same price. With this recent announcement, my money is going to a new camera, but I sure do want a 17-55! :cool:

Well one of my two D2H's are going on sale in the next week or two! Any buyers? :p

I would sell both, but one of the bodies holds sentimental value for me. I actually care about that damn body! :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2005
  5. obelix

obelix

Mar 17, 2005
    Fremont, CA, USA
    Will have.

6. mf44

mf44

Jun 4, 2005
    NJ & MD
    It probably doesn't list the vertical grip because that site was still a work in progress. It doesn't list a lot of things and some of the pages were completely blank.

7. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  8. Positive thinking and positive mental waves.... it will have.

BTW, looking at your avatar, I wonder why «in heaven» do you need a Nikon vertical grip!!! :smile:

9. Because when it comes to shooting pretty ladies, I need all the grip I can get! :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: