1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

FYI : D200 news & price.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JayR, Oct 27, 2005.

1. JayR

JayR

Jul 6, 2005
    Redmond, WA.
  2. I'm a little worried, there is no mention of a vertical grip. If Nikon does not release a vertical grip I will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pissed off at them beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will go to El Segundo (their new office) and I will pee on their building. serious. :mad:  :eek:  :mad: 

3. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    I heard that Jonathon! If anyone's done a ton of shooting in Portrait orientation, they'd know a vert grip/shutter release is an absolute must! Don't worry, I'm sure they'll offer it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2005
  4. They better. I was going to spend my next paycheck on some road racing rims and tires for about the same price. With this recent announcement, my money is going to a new camera, but I sure do want a 17-55! :cool: 

Well one of my two D2H's are going on sale in the next week or two! Any buyers? :p 

I would sell both, but one of the bodies holds sentimental value for me. I actually care about that damn body! :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2005
  5. Tosh

Tosh

May 6, 2005
    NY
  6. obelix

obelix

Mar 17, 2005
    Fremont, CA, USA
    Will have.

7. mf44

mf44

Jun 4, 2005
    NJ & MD
    It probably doesn't list the vertical grip because that site was still a work in progress. It doesn't list a lot of things and some of the pages were completely blank.

8. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  9. Positive thinking and positive mental waves.... it will have.

BTW, looking at your avatar, I wonder why «in heaven» do you need a Nikon vertical grip!!! :smile:

10. Because when it comes to shooting pretty ladies, I need all the grip I can get! :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.