FYI: Gitzo 3530LSV in stock at RRS

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by Guest-002, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Guest-002

Guest-002 Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    Worcester, MA
    I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, but the Gitzo 3530LVS is unavailable most places. Really Right Stuff has them in stock. I ordered mine this morning.

I don't work for, or am in any other way associated with RRS, but I thought this may be of interest.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2007
  2. imageswest

imageswest Guest

Too bad they can't ship them outside the USA... :frown:

3. Guest-002

Guest-002 Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    Worcester, MA
    I talked to Adorama as well. They out of stock, but expecting a shipment "any day". You may want to check with them about shipping to Canada.

4. imageswest

imageswest Guest

Thanks, but I prefer to deal with reputable stores. :biggrin:

5. Guest-002

Guest-002 Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    Worcester, MA
    Wow, you must have had a bad experience with them. Adorama's considered reputable in the survey's I've seen, and, although I prefer to deal with B&H, I've had good experiences there on the occasions I've bought from them (including returns).

6. Yup, I've had mine on order through my local photo store for several weeks and they confirmed arrival is imminent. Yahoo!