Game 2: Rangers at Raptors

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by PhotoDawg, Apr 19, 2005.

1. It was another beautiful day at the ballpark. However, the Raptors fell to the Rangers 12-8. We couldn't hit the ball for 3 innings. Most of the kids were striking out. I teased our coach about pitching to our kids so well.
    Parker went 0-3....3 Ks........OUCH!! We are going to be working on hitting the next two days after school.

FIRST BASE
    [​IMG]

MAKING THE THROW TO THE CUT-OFF
    [​IMG]

I AM SURE THIS IS A NATIONWIDE THING
    [​IMG]

CHECK HIM FOR SANDPAPER
    [​IMG]

EYE ON THE BALL
    [​IMG]

IT WAS A FUN DAY FOR A BASEBALL GAME
    [​IMG]

2. GREAT series of shots I love shootign little league. Sorry that your sons team got beat but they do have to learn how to deal with that too. Keep them coming

3. Thanks Mike. Game 3 is this Friday!! I will try to keep this going. Would be nice to have a season long photo journal.

4. Well done Bryan. The shots are clear with good saturation and tell a story to boot.

5. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    Great shots, Bryan! I love watching kids have fun.

I believe you're right...it IS a nationwide thing. Well, at least Chase does the same thing :D

6. Thanks for the comments Gordon and Brandon!! :D :D :D

7. Bryan I hope you do keep this going I love watching kids at play! Thnxs for sharing.

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Dawgy,

They are all great.

The first one would be a great photo albun first page.

The National thing is a true classic and a charished moment.

The others are great.

The last would be a great last page of a great and satisfied end of day. Great smile and beautiful shot.

Yeah I love the kids playing baseball.

My daughter and son played on two different teams. hahahah the pile up on second base. Brother and sister. Deliberate for sure :>))

She was the first Girl to play little league in Indian River County, Vero Beach Florida. hummmmm in the 60's.

Yes keep them coming for sure.

You do a great job.