Game 3: Raptors at Blue Lions

Well, it's that time again. The Raptors were ready for today's game against the Blue Lions. Hitting practice for two days (three for Parker) finally paid off for the team as they went on to beat the Blue Lions 14-4. It did not bode to well for Parker as he went 0-2 with 2 Ks...OUCH again. He was upset because he has worked so hard this week on his hitting. We went out for two hours before the game today. I told him I was proud of him, b/c his batting stance was excellent and he tried really hard. We will be going to the batting cages in the morning to work some more. I am happy he does understand that practicing will make him better at anything he does.

THE LION'S DEN
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

LISTENING TO THE BASE COACH

HEY! ARE YOU TAKING MY PICTURE?

NOT PLAYING IN THE DIRT TODAY!!

PARKER UP TO BAT

Four out of the five players are concentrating on the photographer not on the game. The coach is going to start paying you to stay away. :lol: :lol: :lol: You continue to do well with your baseball shots.

That's funny Gordon. :lol: :lol: I was thinking the same thing during the game today. After the 3rd inning I backed off into a hiding place and took a few other shots. Thanks for looking!! :D :D :D

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom