Game 4: Raptors at Cardinals

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by PhotoDawg, Apr 26, 2005.

1. First of all I can't believe we actually got to play this game after the hard rain that passed through. It felt like the temperature dropped 20 degrees while out on the field. It was a good game. The Raptors went on to beat the Cardinals in a close battle 14-10. My little rookie, Parker is still in that funky slump going 0-2 with 1K. I am so proud of him. He is practicing hard and getting better and better each day. Defensively he made two great plays in the outfield to hold runners out of scoring position.

THE CARDINALS WERE READY TO PLAY
    [​IMG]

AND SO WERE THE RAPTORS
    [​IMG]

THE GREAT BAMBINO
    [​IMG]

THE LITTLE BAMBINO
    [​IMG]

CONFIDENT CARDINAL
    [​IMG]

A HAPPY DOUBLE TO PUT THE RAPTORS UP FRONT FOR GOOD
    [​IMG]

2. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    nice late afternoon lighting. the second is my favorite.

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Sorry the Cards didn't win dude. Bummer, but ya know, just wait 'til next time.

The wink on the 'little bambino' is classic, in fact I enjoyed 'em all.

4. I really enjoy these series, Bryan, even though I know nothing about baseball.

You bring out both the enjoyment and just how seriously these kids take their sport.

And that can be identified with by anyone who knows anything about any sport.

Keep 'em coming.

5. The Bambino is classic Bryan. They are all great but that one just makes me smile. Thnxs for sharing.

6. Well done Bryan. I went to a local baseball game over the weekend and it was a lot of fun photographing. I have to get to those pictures and share them with baseball fans :)

7. Great series reminds me of that move Sandlot, I used to play baseball every day growing up what a great way to pass time as a little kid. Your son will snap out of ti soon and will be batting .300 real soon

8. Sandlot is a classic. My son ran up to me the other day telling me about Sandlot 2. Not sure if the sequel is new?!?! :? :? :?

I hope he does snap out of it soon. He had no pressure on him the first game and he went 2-3. The last game he had me, two coaches, and even the umpire showing him the way to hit. I think we have put to much pressure on him. Poor little guy. Next game is this Thursday, so my plan is to just to tell him to "relax and have fun".

Thanks everyone for taking time to look at my series. :D :D :D :D