Game 5: Twins at Raptors

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by PhotoDawg, May 2, 2005.

1. I never realized how difficult it is to take night shots under field lights. The big Twins came to Oak Park for a battle with the Raptors who are riding a two game winning streak. Our leadoff hitter and one of our leaders Carter was not feeling good and had to go home. He is a tough kid. He'll be OK. Our team tonight acted like they did not want to be there. They just seemed like they did not have their heads in the game. The mighty Twins took us behind the woodshed 12-1. They were the best defensive team I have seen this year. On a different note, Parker did very good tonight. Defensively, he made another good play to hold the runner from scoring. HE HIT THE BALL!!! TWICE!!! Parker went 0-2, thrown out at first by the infielders. I have just told him to relax and have fun. He is doing everything I am asking of him. You can tell I am a proud father!! :D :D :D :D

THE MIGHTY TWINS
    [​IMG]

THE BEST DEFENSE I HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR
    [​IMG]

PARKER PLAYING SECOND BASE...HE WAS EXCITED ABOUT PLAYING THE INFIELD
    [​IMG]

A BIG TIME TRIPLE FOR THIS LITTLE GUY
    [​IMG]

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. JAM

JAM

Apr 30, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    Great shots, Dawg! The kids seem to be enjoying it. They must have kept the parents off the field :wink: :wink: