Game 8: Stars at Raptors

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by PhotoDawg, May 10, 2005.

1. REMATCH!! Revenge was on the minds of the hungry Stars. Hungry for a win. Well, it was not going to happen in the RAPTORS HOUSE!! The Raptors cruised to their third straight win 8-1 improving their record to 6-2 on the season. Parker continued his hot hitting going 2-3 with two singles. The bats in front of him and behind him could not send him around the base paths.

I KNEW I WOULD CATCH ONE OF THEM....IT WAS A MATTER OF TIME!!
    [​IMG]

GOOD FOCUS!!

[​IMG]

BALL IN HAND.....RING POP IN MOUTH

[​IMG]

I KNOW I CAN GET THIS HAT DOWN FURTHER!!

[​IMG]

FUTURE JOHNNY BENCH!!

[​IMG]

2. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Very nice photos..

3. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    It was a rub, not a pick

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    good shots Dawgy,

fun stuff. Great expressions.

Thanks for sharing. :>)))

5. LOL!! Todd, that reminds me of Seinfeld's Caught in a Pick at the Light - when a person is waiting in their car at a traffic light and decides to scratch the outside of their nose, where it appears that they are actually picking their nose. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. svenmichiels

svenmichiels

May 21, 2005
    Belgium
    good shots