Garden Buddy

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by sbuttrick, Aug 18, 2005.

1. This is kind of a dumb photo, but my better half thought he was "cute". I guess he is, but no skill required to capture this image.

[​IMG]

2. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    kind of cute. Lighting makes him sort of special.

3. Everyone should have one of those in their garden and you have just proven that with this enigmatic image. Thanks.

4. I think he's cute too! I agree with Greg, the lighting is terrific.

5. JMartin

JMartin Guest

Maybe not capturing the image, but to get the wonderful ligthing and the details you did... That takes skill. Wonderful image.

I would hate to see how mine would have turned out! I have a knack for missing focus, exposure or some other aspect of every photo, no matter how simple.

Joe

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I think he is great.

Very good image.

Great lighting.

7. Jerry Snider

Jerry Snider

May 8, 2005
    Simply have to agree with ALL of the above comments. Excellent image and the light is what makes it work for sure.
    J. Snider

8. WOW...thanks everyone, I didn't expect so many kind comments. I shot the little guy with my 300mm f4 in the late afternoon sun. I do like the like the lighting too.