"Gathering of Eagles" NE Ohio

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by Sgt Soldier Blue, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Since airshows seem to be popular: July 13-15 is the "Gathering of Eagles" Air Show at Lost Nation Airport, in Willoughby Ohio. It isn't a big airshow like Cleveland's, but it's more "personal". On both Sat and Sun, they have a Photographers Early Bird entrance (8:30am), so that you can enter the grounds 90 minutes before the other people. I hope to be there one of the mornings.

2. Man I love those old WWII fighters.. I would really like to go one of those days as well.. which one are you leaning towards?

3. It just depends on the weather forcast, which I haven't seen lately. I'll let you know as it gets a little closer.

I also found out about another airshow at the old Rickenbacker AFB near Columbus the last week end of September. There's supposed to be 50-100 Mustangs, plus other aircraft.

4. LB Jefferies

LB Jefferies

Jan 29, 2006
  5. Yep, I'm going to the hot rod drags at National Trail on Friday night and the show in Columbus on Sunday afternoon.

(Also have that air show at Rickenbacker the last weekend in Sept on my calendar.)

6. Looks like the air show this Saturday is a no go for me. Sunday is still a possibility though. And I am def. going to make the Columbus one a priority on my calendar, it sounds great!