1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

GBH and BH from last night

Discussion in 'Birds' started by kevin pyle, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Heres just a couple from yesterday evenings boat ride, first time to put the boat in water since Gustav for pictures. Lake Martin was in pretty shape unlike the Atchafalaya Basin which was ripped up.
    Thanks for viewing, D3, 70-200 with 1.4tc. I sure miss shooting with a super telephoto.

Kevin P.

original.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

2. Your getting some Mighty Fine Shots with that Lens!!! Well Done!

3. Gary,
    thanks for viewing and the kind words, while I could crop to bring them in, it just loses so much detail,
    I'll just keep praying no mo hurricanes, no mo medical bills, and get another super tele one day! ; )
    Kevin P.

4. #2 is magical Kevin!

Fred

5. wow wonderful shot, i really like number 3 with the lilly pads in the foreground

6. Fred,
    thank you, trying to get back in action with limited reach with the 70-200. I miss a super tele. Jordon, thank you for viewing and the kind words also.
    Kevin P.

7. Nice one's Kevin. Really like the stretched out GBH shot. You'll get "long" once again. :biggrin:

8. Well done Kevin, some very cool shots. Looks like the Anhinga has something stuck in its throat. Nice take off on the GBH.

9. kevin
    i like this series
    i love the light in the first 2

10. Fellas,
    thank you all so much for viewing and all the kind words!
    Kevin P.

11. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Kevin,

Love the scape look to these shots, nice feel to the images, Great eye.

Wade

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.