GBH at the dam

Just a few GBH shots from the dam. The shooting was good at times, but the company was very enjoyable at all times.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

(I know...it's a severe crop...)

There are easy to shoot when they sit still!

I believe that dam will always be a special place for me! You caught those GBH's so nicely! That dam is where I saw my first wild bald eagle in flight, and where we all had so many laughs and so much fun! Post more, Mason!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I believe that dam will always be a special place for me! You caught those GBH's so nicely! That dam is where I saw my first wild bald eagle in flight, and where we all had so many laughs and so much fun! Post more, Mason!
Funny you mention the eagle because I told that story a few times when people asked where the eagles were :tongue:

Wow, those are great, I'll need a long lens for next year's gathering me think...
Thanks Dude. As for a longer lens, I have learned just to wait until the birds get closer. I weighed the options at that was the less expensive one :biggrin:

Great job on these, Mason.
Thank you Dave. Also, thanks again for the ride. I enjoyed the company.

Very nice GBH flights
Thank you Gale!

Thanks Dude. As for a longer lens, I have learned just to wait until the birds get closer. I weighed the options at that was the less expensive one :biggrin:

Well between a long lens or a new couch the couch seems to be the winner between those two cause if you were to buy that long lens you'd have to sleep on the couch only one problem... :eek: No couch! :rolleyes::biggrin:

These are wonderful, Mason! Love the one with the GBH retrieving the fish out of the water! They're all really nice, though! Beautifully done!

I haven't even gotten my images uploaded to the Mac Pro yet; last night we had too much bad weather and even today we had a brief power outage so I'm waiting a little longer to make sure that things are OK before I take chances. Last thing I need is a power outage just as I'm in the midst of uploading!

Excellent series Mason. I wanted to get my stiff out but we've had household issues which have taken all my time up till now and will for a few more days.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well between a long lens or a new couch the couch seems to be the winner between those two cause if you were to buy that long lens you'd have to sleep on the couch only one problem... :eek: No couch! :rolleyes::biggrin:
Yeah, the couch continues to be a topic of discssion :rolleyes:

These are wonderful, Mason! Love the one with the GBH retrieving the fish out of the water! They're all really nice, though! Beautifully done!

I haven't even gotten my images uploaded to the Mac Pro yet; last night we had too much bad weather and even today we had a brief power outage so I'm waiting a little longer to make sure that things are OK before I take chances. Last thing I need is a power outage just as I'm in the midst of uploading!
Thank you Connie. I missed one good feeding shot, and that was when Frits was putting the Vader hat on....but it was WELL worth it.

Excellent series Mason. I wanted to get my stiff out but we've had household issues which have taken all my time up till now and will for a few more days.
Tell me about it...I had to go back to work and mow the grass:frown: It's fun to spread out the post so we all have new material to enjoy. Thanks for the kind words.

Superb imagery Mason.
Thanks Sam.

Wow, you sure caught some beauties Mason. I love watching those majestic birds.
Thank you Frits. They are fun to watch.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom