GBH Shots from Sunday (7)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Greg, May 23, 2005.

1. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    All but "on a mission" are full frame.

Unfortunately, An all to common "Sign Of The Times"
    [​IMG]

Notice the wierd growth on one of the legs.
    [​IMG]

Very patient subject.
    [​IMG]

On a mission
    [​IMG]

Ah Hah! That's what he wants. Apparently Jr won't share.
    [​IMG]

They were getting pretty close that day.
    [​IMG]

Oops, to close!
    [​IMG]

A good day all and all

2. They are all great shots Greg, looks like you got really close...my favorite is the one with the Pepsi can. :)

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Wonderful images Greg. I was wondering when you would get around to posting some of your GBH shots. They were definitely out in force Sunday morning. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.

Unfortunately, I think that the 'growth' that you see here is actually a fishing lure embedded in his leg (I had a couple of really close shots of this guy).

Sorta sad. :?

4. Beautifully done Greg, the one you should send in to Pepsi, maybe they will give you drink for life. LOL............nicely done!!

Keith

5. Very nice Greg!! I had no idea GBH's love Diet Pepsi!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Super shots Greg! It's too bad about the one with the fishing lure stuck in its leg. Unlikely it will fall out if its a barbed hook. I wish I had your problem of being too close! :) :) :)

7. Hey Greg,

How awe-inspiring to see multiple GBH like that, huh? You did very well there: my favorites are the one with the pepsi can and the next to last (in flight shot). You got those with the 300 f/2.8, right?

As I was walking the dog to the local park yesterday, I came across my first GBH, and I did happen to have a camera with me (D70 + 24-120): the focus was slightly off, but good enough for web posting. :roll: ;-)

[​IMG]