GBH Shots from Sunday (7)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Greg, May 23, 2005.

1. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    All but "on a mission" are full frame.

Unfortunately, An all to common "Sign Of The Times"
    [​IMG]

Notice the wierd growth on one of the legs.
    [​IMG]

Very patient subject.
    [​IMG]

On a mission
    [​IMG]

Ah Hah! That's what he wants. Apparently Jr won't share.
    [​IMG]

They were getting pretty close that day.
    [​IMG]

Oops, to close!
    [​IMG]

A good day all and all

2. They are all great shots Greg, looks like you got really close...my favorite is the one with the Pepsi can. :)

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Wonderful images Greg. I was wondering when you would get around to posting some of your GBH shots. They were definitely out in force Sunday morning. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.

Unfortunately, I think that the 'growth' that you see here is actually a fishing lure embedded in his leg (I had a couple of really close shots of this guy).

Sorta sad. :?

4. Beautifully done Greg, the one you should send in to Pepsi, maybe they will give you drink for life. LOL............nicely done!!

Keith

5. Very nice Greg!! I had no idea GBH's love Diet Pepsi!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Super shots Greg! It's too bad about the one with the fishing lure stuck in its leg. Unlikely it will fall out if its a barbed hook. I wish I had your problem of being too close! :) :) :)

7. Hey Greg,

How awe-inspiring to see multiple GBH like that, huh? You did very well there: my favorites are the one with the pepsi can and the next to last (in flight shot). You got those with the 300 f/2.8, right?

As I was walking the dog to the local park yesterday, I came across my first GBH, and I did happen to have a camera with me (D70 + 24-120): the focus was slightly off, but good enough for web posting. :roll: ;-)

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.