GBH with a fingerling for your viewing pleasure

Discussion in 'Birds' started by helmet155, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Turned out better than I had thought, also playing with Frank's embossed signature and my new fancy frame action ;)

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I love that image. Hummmm lools like he is smoking it LOLOL

He looks so silly with the tiny fish.
    GBH's amaze me. What personalities they have.

3. Hey thought you were not going to post for the rest of the week.. You lie:biggrin: :biggrin:

But seriously this is a pretty darn sharp and well exposed image.. Lookes like he is smoking that fish instead of eating it... You can evn see some of the water drops on the feathers...

4. I know I know, I couldn't resist one more post. I've been stuck at my computer all day drafting an engineering specification document and have taken quite a few breaks to do some forum hopping...

I do love the water droplets on the feathers though, that is one thing that draws me into the reality of the image

5. bfjr

bfjr Guest

good stuff Brett, darn good

Hey gonna to Sepulveda tomorrow afternoon.

Any takers meet at usual place around 1:30p

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Excellent capture Brett. Very nice sig too. :wink:

7. Ben sorry I missed you at Sepulveda, unfortunately Fridays are always poor for me at work unless I happen to call in sick or take a vacation day...9-5 jobs, can't live with them, can't quit ;)

Frank- thanks for the compliment. The sig is pretty trick, this guy I know who is darn good at birdie pics made a tutorial on it ;)