Gear lust?

Being that this is the lust section...lets start a new thread where everyone shows a picture of their gear. I have seen some here that was truly amazing! It inspired me to take out my gear and take this shot. I also love to see studio shots so feel free...
My problem was the Panasonic FX01 that I used for this shot, it is such a bad camera!:mad: NOISE, lack of detail, and no depth even at ISO 80.:mad: Once you use a DSLR, everything becomes ho-um. But you need an extra body to take a picture of all your bodies! :rolleyes:

Anyhow I will start...
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX01
1/60s f/5.0 at 14.2mm iso80
original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

OK, bring it on...I have a towel covering my keyboard!:tongue:

Brian

Great idea. Your collection is a tough act to follow, very impressive. What's the focal length of that bazooka at the top of the pack........?

Cheers

Ted:smile:

Cool!!!

But Brian, that grey "body cap" is a special cap for TCs not for bodies. There is some little something different about it.

But let me understand, are you saying your gear lust is sated? or are you just trying to stir some up in the rest of us!:biggrin:

That's why I got a D70... just so I could take pictures of my D300.. lololo

Good idea for a thread. I can't compete in terms of quantity but I love this image I shot of my D300 with 35-70mm f/2.8 mounted.

p255447209-4.png

I feel fortunate to have a d200 backing up my d200.

original.gif

Just poured some of the trash onto the table. My D200 took this so she can't be seen :cool:

2770477290_1068be3192_o.png

And some more junk here (not Nikon though) seen through the AIS 105/1.8 @ f/1.8:

2769634611_2c8fc8b56a_o.jpg

Cool!!!

But Brian, that grey "body cap" is a special cap for TCs not for bodies. There is some little something different about it.

But let me understand, are you saying your gear lust is sated? or are you just trying to stir some up in the rest of us!:biggrin:

I realized the gray body cap when I was editing the picture...dang it! I normally always have a lens on that body and that was the cap I grabbed.

As for my lust? Oh how I want a D3, 24-70, 14-24, and a 85 1.4!:Love:

Brian

Great idea. Your collection is a tough act to follow, very impressive. What's the focal length of that bazooka at the top of the pack........?

Cheers

Ted:smile:

Hi Ted,
That would be the 200-400 f4. And it is one of my most used lenses! It loves to be shot at f4...no need to stop it down for sharpness at all.

Being that this is the lust section...lets start a new thread where everyone shows a picture of their gear. I have seen some here that was truly amazing! It inspired me to take out my gear and take this shot. I also love to see studio shots so feel free...
My problem was the Panasonic FX01 that I used for this shot, it is such a bad camera!:mad: NOISE, lack of detail, and no depth even at ISO 80.:mad: Once you use a DSLR, everything becomes ho-um. But you need an extra body to take a picture of all your bodies! :rolleyes:

Anyhow I will start...
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX01
1/60s f/5.0 at 14.2mm iso80

OK, bring it on...I have a towel covering my keyboard!:tongue:

Oh my...thats a nice sight...!

And some more junk here (not Nikon though) seen through the AIS 105/1.8 @ f/1.8:

2769634611_2c8fc8b56a_o.jpg

THAT is a very impressive shot at f/1.8, and talk about creamy dreamy bokeh. Ordinarily a photograph of a tripod does nothing for me but that is magnificent.

Latest threads

Top Bottom