Geese, Geese and more Geese - Lots of pics

Took Friday off and tooks pics for about 5 Hrs., some Landscape, some Macro but mostly Animals. I am told animals are drawn to me, well Friday I think I could have done a Dr. Dolittle movie everything cooperated (strange day). Results are below:

I'll start with some geese shots
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 97594

View attachment 97595

View attachment 97596

View attachment 97597

View attachment 97598

View attachment 97599

View attachment 97600

Mans best friend
View attachment 97601

Wascally Wabbit
View attachment 97602

View attachment 97603

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Andy, thanks for viewing. It was probably the most fun I have had with my camera in quite a while. I was a bit nervous at first with the geese since some people have been attacked by them and I was basically surrounded. When the little one's appeared I thought "Oh Boy, now I'm in trouble" but the dominant male didn't even honk at me, he watched me close but felt I wasn't a threat to the family, I even stopped cars a few times because the family crossed the street on several occasions while I was there and not everone seemed to have the intent to slow down. - Jeff

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Dianne, how have you been. I needed to relieve a bit of stress and the day with the goslings worked wonders. I couldn't have asked for a better time, they are the cutest things. Thanks for viewing. - Jeff

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom