Geese, Geese and more Geese - Lots of pics

Discussion in 'Birds' started by vettenut, May 26, 2007.

1. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Took Friday off and tooks pics for about 5 Hrs., some Landscape, some Macro but mostly Animals. I am told animals are drawn to me, well Friday I think I could have done a Dr. Dolittle movie everything cooperated (strange day). Results are below:

I'll start with some geese shots

View attachment 97594

View attachment 97595

View attachment 97596

View attachment 97597

View attachment 97598

View attachment 97599

View attachment 97600

Mans best friend
    View attachment 97601

Wascally Wabbit
    View attachment 97602

View attachment 97603

2. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    Don't you just love days like that? I like the parents position in the road crossing image. Nice series!

3. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Hi Andy, thanks for viewing. It was probably the most fun I have had with my camera in quite a while. I was a bit nervous at first with the geese since some people have been attacked by them and I was basically surrounded. When the little one's appeared I thought "Oh Boy, now I'm in trouble" but the dominant male didn't even honk at me, he watched me close but felt I wasn't a threat to the family, I even stopped cars a few times because the family crossed the street on several occasions while I was there and not everone seemed to have the intent to slow down. - Jeff

4. Awwww, what a wonderful series! just love the little goslings! And the rabbit, he's a cuddly little thing! Keep em comin!

5. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Hi Dianne, how have you been. I needed to relieve a bit of stress and the day with the goslings worked wonders. I couldn't have asked for a better time, they are the cutest things. Thanks for viewing. - Jeff