Generating a website

I tried the ones available in Bridge and Elements and the results are not what I am looking for. I cannot adjust them because Adobe uses flash and I have neither the time nor inclination to learn that.

So I'm looking for a basic website generator for photos. I want to publish the shots I took at my niece's wedding.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

PS will export it all as static sites. Unless you are going for some slideshow type of thing. I haven't done it in a while, but it was minimal work to generate static web pages and all thumbnails associated with them. The harder part was to change the visual aspect, but not an issue for me since that is my job.

Like suggested above, if you are just looking to host images smugmug is pretty good. You can also point it to your existing web address.

Thanks all.

I ended up hand coding a site that had a filmstrip of thumbnails on the left, current picture in the middle, controls on the right. Slideshow on/off and music on/off. It worked out OK. Pics were a bit big, so the slideshow was iffy if you had a slow connection. Once the pictures were cached, it ran well.

Top Bottom