1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Critique George Eastman House Architectural Abstracts

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by Mike Buckley, Nov 5, 2018.

1. This is the third of three threads about my visit to the George Eastman House and Museum. My wife captured the first photo and I post-processed it. It's always interesting for us to realize after reviewing our photos that we were standing in the same place and seeing two completely different scenes.

Joellen 2018-10-11--352-S.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Mike 2018-10-11--1534-S.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Your wife beats you again Mike ;)  Both nice but I would choose #1 if I had to.

3. I agree, Binnur. I just love the perspective distortion in my wife's photo.

4. Both great compositions, Mike!
    Two different takes.

5. I loved the George Eastman House when I was there a few years ago.....really fantastic place! I think that particular location you shot is where I laid down on the floor in order to shoot straight up at that amazing window.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.