George Street / Martin Place Sydney Australia (B&W 360° panorama)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by viewfinder, May 3, 2007.

1. A panoramic view of George Street and Martin Place in Sydney, Australia. Taken after the crowd has dispersed on ANZAC Day, 25th April 2007.

George Street / Martin Place Sydney Australia

Comments, feedbacks and critiques most welcome.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  2. Super pano Jonathan!
    Brings back memories of an early morning walk in that area. Just a few blocks away from a park with a gorgeous big fountain. Shot a few nice slides there of the morning crowd heading for the office with that fountain in the background...was in the early Seventies...

Apr 30, 2005
    A really excellent panorama. The tonal quality is simply fantastic. Wet streets, perfect stitch, wonderful composition ! Congrats.

4. Thanks Frits! I wonder how Sydney would have changed since the 70's, I even find some little surprises from time to time. But I guess the main structures and historic buildings are still intact. I must go and visit the fountain at Hyde Park one day, been a while.

Thanks Robert. Yes, B&W worked well here I think. It was a fitting mood to the day, and the drizzle prior did add to the scene.