1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Georgia the Painted Bunting

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by DynaSport, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Coming in for a landing at Tampa International.

F76C6F44-65C7-48B3-9293-790ACDF7A090.jpeg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    77497B8F-3C68-4C23-A570-C5CC3227FD68.jpeg
    1246782F-7373-4B3C-8D05-17E9026EA7D5.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thanks

3. Jeff1

Jeff1

Mar 26, 2017
    Ferndale, WA
    Jeff
    Nice shots!

4. Now, that is really cool, a painted bunting on an airplane! Very nice shots!

5. Nice shots, cool find. had no idea they did such.

6. Thank you!

7. Thanks guys. I only recently started taking airplane photos as I came across a city park that is lined up with one of the runways at Tampa International Airport. So I can go looking for birds and take airplane photos at the same time. A real plus for me because I have very limited time for photography. And I have begun to notice some of the airlines have uniquely painted planes while others all look the same. I want to start collecting shots of the uniquely painted planes when the opportunity arises.

8. Same with me. Although I also run my dog as well. My shooting is done directly south of Dupage airport (KDPA). No commercial aircraft, just private and corporate aircraft. Just south of the airport is an abandoned industrial complex that is home for small birds as well as some interesting waterfowl. Now that I'm retired I'm there practically every day at sunrise, weather permitting.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I’m still working. I face mandatory retirement in 20 months. Until then I work 50-60 hours a week most weeks and shoot mostly on short breaks during lunch. When I retire I hope to have more time for photography. But my four year old granddaughter lives with us at the moment, so who knows.

10. Maybe she needs a camera :) (y)

• Like Like x 1
  11. I like the way you think. The first one I bought her she took in the tub. It wasn’t waterproof. Maybe I’ll let her use my Olympus TG-4.

12. asaya

asaya Subscribing Member

Aug 7, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    Tony Saya
    Nice stuff love the shot with the bunting

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.