Get out of my Sky! - Caspian Terns

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Retief, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Last night I watched a bit of conflict going on between our local Caspian Terns. I'll post a few of the images here, if you want to see them all, 18 in total 2 different "spats", take at look at the Gallery "Get out of my Sky!"

Let me know what you think of embedding the images from the Gallery, this is quite a nice feature I think.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well done, great photo's.

3. Very well done Bill, I like this action even better than your last Tern postings. Why this type of display?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  4. kilofoxtrott

kilofoxtrott European Ambassador Moderator

Dec 29, 2011
    Tettnang, Germany
    These wonderful pictures are a little bit to small.
    1600 pix on the long side will be perfect.

Regards
    Klaus

5. Thanks!

Louie, when you "this type of display", do you mean uploading to the Gallery here and then linking that, rather than this:
    BD-20170713-16350384-NIKON%20D500.

Linking from the Gallery is very convenient, but the size is not as nice. Then again, I may be doing something wrong, I'll check with Amin.

6. kilofoxtrott

kilofoxtrott European Ambassador Moderator

Dec 29, 2011
    Tettnang, Germany
    Your "picture of the year", Bill.

Excellent in any way
    Klaus

7. Thanks. I think the issue is how the "link from Gallery" works, it appears to link the smallest size. As I just noted to Louie I am going to check with Amin. See the last one I linked from my own site.

This is the info I needed, as I was testing the Gallery Embed functions.

8. Dewey, your photography is really showcased in these outstanding images. Well done my friend.

9. Bill I really enjoyed these. I think these are the ones you emailed me the other day. I enjoyed seeing them again if so.

10. Gordon, thank you very much, this means a lot to me coming from you.

Jim, you are correct. I saw Andy there on Friday when Nancy and I were heading to Anthony's for dinner. You really need to get there for the incoming tide, they go crazy!