Get well messages for Ken L

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terri French, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I have received Ken L's postal address. Anyone who would like to wish him well--you are invited to do so here and I will print off the messages and mail them to him. I will mail them on Saturday morning--that gives us two evenings and a day to get the job done!!! I'll copy your wishes from replies to this post and paste them into a word document, so just reply here and he will get your message.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2005
  2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks Terri....

Hi Ken,

Sorry to hear that you are under the weather again, so soon after your last bout, but in no time at all...you'll bounce right back and be back to your active self. As I mentioned in the get well card, you have to trust in your medical team and remain patient. We all look forward to your quick and complete recovery so you can get on with your lifestyle.

You are on all of our minds...

3. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    thanks terri :)

hi ken-

bummer that you're not feeling well. you'd better get well soon as i'm still waiting for the outing to the sf zoo :)

get well asap.

ricky

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks Terri.

Ken,

Get well wishes are great...prayers are even better. We'll be sure to keep you in ours! You'll be back in the swing of things in no time at all. If you need anything, all you have to do is yell....we're all rooting for you to make a speedy recovery.

With love and concern,

5. Ken
    I know you are fighting something nasty and I want you to know I am pulling for you.
    Dave

6. We have sure missed your nice image posts around here the last few weeks. I sure hope you have gotten on top of your medical problems and will be able to join us soon. You have lots of friends here at the Cafe.

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Ken! I know you're getting tired of all this hospital stuff - and we are getting tired of not having you on the board! So get well, and come back to us. Quickly bud!

Get Well!

8. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    You guys are so nice

Keep them coming... Hopefully we'll get so many that I'll have to send a BIG envelope!!!

9. Ken, we need your smiling face here!

Hope you feel better soon!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

:smile: [​IMG] :smile:

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  10. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Hey Ken, you're doing great so far and we are all pulling for you. It's a tough thing you're going through and it's great that friends on the forum are keeping us informed.

You are in my thoughts every day but I'd rather see your smiling face on the forum than in my mind.

Sure hope you're feeling better soon,

Gaye

11. Ken,

Enough already! Get well real soon. You are missed on the forum.
    I know you are tired of being sick, our prayers are with you.

Ray

12. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Hey Ken,

We sure do miss you here at the Cafe. I know it's got to be tough, but I also know that you are a tough guy, and will fight your way through this. Take care of yourself and your wonderful partner Anne, and get back to your friends here at the Cafe as soon as possible. :smile:

13. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Please also include the other posts on the other threads.
    Regards

Ken you know I'm with ya Vr Pal
    love and hugs to to you and Anne

14. Hang in there, Ken. Looking forward to seeing your posts again. They were an inspiration.

15. Ken, it's tough for you right now but we are all pulling for you and things will be getting better pretty soon.

Get Well!

16. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Ken - We're all pulling for a speedy recovery and wishing you the best. We miss you here at the Cafe and look forward to a quick return. Take it easy, listen to your medical team, and do what they tell you, BUT, find a way to sneak back on the Cafe as soon as you can!

17. JayR

JayR

Jul 6, 2005
    Redmond, WA.
    Best wishes to a speedy recovery. Hope to see you participate in the forum soon. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

18. Best of wishes to you. Keep fighting! We miss you here so hopefully there is a speedy recovery in store for you.

19. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Ken
    I'm praying for your quick recovery. It sure isn't the same around here without your post. Get well soon.

20. OK, enough of the laying around in bed all day... you've had your time off, now get back out there! Seriously... I sure hope you're feeling better soon. I know it can be exhasperating not feeling well, not enough strength, and the docs ordering you around but all in good time, you'll be back with us..... Rest, eat healthy and come back soon, we certainly miss you! *BIG HUG*