Getting bored

Been feeling a lot of "boredom" with my photography lately. I don't know if it's shooting much of the same types of bugs/spiders, bored with the setup, or what but I find myself out less and less.

I also love shooting and love the end result, but dislike the editing. Luckily my macros usually only get a USM which is applied via saved setting in NX2.

Lastly, I'm getting tired of sinking money into this hobby and the large equipment. Part of me wonders if I'd be happy with a Micro 4/3rds camera as my only gear....add in a shorter nikon macro lens and flash and the pancake lens and I'd be set...too scared to pull the trigger and sell my gear though.

What do you do when you get in a lull and start having any of the feelings above? I love photography, just feel bored and would love to get rid of that boredom....but I don't want to keep purchasing gear after gear (which does cure the boredom for awhile).

Thanks Julien. Apparently I'm too bored to even search :D

...and mine isn't so much that I'm bored in general, I'm mainly bored with the huge equipment and even more so, almost feel as though I'm getting bored with macro. Thinking maybe I should start into other areas, but not really sure where.

Latest threads

Top Bottom