Getting near the end...

JPS

...of summer, lots of flowers look tired now...

S2 with Tamron SP90 - 1:60 @ f/22 with onboard flash - ISO 200

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:

JPS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Gordon ! thanks for commenting... Elsewhere (!) I've been told that it looked dark... it's been done on purpose, but i guess it doesn't produce on other people the effect i thought it might do :wink: !

I agree wih Gordon about the nice soft lighting. One can see it since there is no presence of shadows. Very good lighting revealing the texture of the flower.

JPS

Very pleasant flower.

Not looking foward to winter. But boy is is hot right now. Just a bit cooler would be nice :>)))

I like this image.

I actually prefer such photographs as I believe they display more character. Not just what is, but the passage of time.

JPS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks all for the comments :smile: ! On this pic, i tried to force the eye to go incrementally (sp?) from LIGHT to DARK, as well as from FRONT to BACK, meaning to show the transition from summer to autumn... But maybe this was too much of an "twisted intellectual thinking" :rolleyes: !?!

About the lighting: the original wasn't "exactly" like that :tongue: ... Thanks to PS, one can "re-arrange" the crude truth !

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom