getting ready for 100th wedding

I be shooting my 100th wedding this Saturday in Pico Rivera Los Angeles. I'll be driving 5 hours to this assignment. Hoping for great weather and good captures. I'll keep you guys posted on the outcome with samples.
It has been a long time since I have posted any pics here.
I'm going to use my D300 as a main body as well as a Mamiya 645. We'll see what happens.:wink:

that is awesome
congratulations
can't wait to see the pictures

5 hours to and from....
hmmmmm
is that commonplace for you?

I be shooting my 100th wedding this Saturday in Pico Rivera Los Angeles. I'll be driving 5 hours to this assignment. Hoping for great weather and good captures. I'll keep you guys posted on the outcome with samples.
It has been a long time since I have posted any pics here.
I'm going to use my D300 as a main body as well as a Mamiya 645. We'll see what happens.:wink:
It's supposed to be from the mid 80's to the low 90's in that area this weekend so I hope the wedding and reception are indoors in an irconditioned space.
5 hours? Where are you coming from?

that is awesome
congratulations
can't wait to see the pictures

5 hours to and from....
hmmmmm
is that commonplace for you?

Sometimes it is. I have shot in LA before as well as Pismo Beach which is about 4 hours one trip. My little brother called me last week and said "do you want a free trip to Cancun Mexico?" I said what do you mean? Is this a joke?
He asked me to shoot his wedding in Cancun or Cabo and he'll pay everything for me. Of course, I won't charge my brother for shooting his wedding..but I'll get four days of travel photography in that region of Mexico at no cost. That's a no brainer.:wink:

It's supposed to be from the mid 80's to the low 90's in that area this weekend so I hope the wedding and reception are indoors in an irconditioned space.
5 hours? Where are you coming from?

That is good weather for that area. I'll shooting indoors at the church, then outdoors at a park, then indoors again at a reception then outdoors once more at a golf country club.
I'll have a lot of mixture of light. I will be coming from the Central Valley of California which is 2 hours south of San Fransico.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom