Getting this shot did me in!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ken-L, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

I bit off way more than I could chew hiking up to this spot! I'm NOT supposed to do it, know better, and my wife "warned" me......but "a man's got to do what a man's got to do" - so I hiked up.

There was a lot of humidity and haze so it wasn't worth the effort, but since I did it I'm posting this shot anyway!

My wife took the shot of me (on the way down)....

24066789_aad9731259_o.

24066790_73e59de920_o.

2. Good work that's what I call dedication!

I think the second shot was worth the efford!

3. Cory Cooper

Cory Cooper

May 24, 2005
    Salem, NH
    Nice...no pain, no capture.

C

BTW - When I come to a fork in the road...I eat! ;)

4. Great shot but not worth dying for!! *LOL* Be careful and pace yourself. I don't see a waterbottle in your hand either *tsk tsk tsk* Shots like this are memorable not due to the pic, but due to the circumstances - I can relate. Cheers, S

5. You are like me here I suspect.
    If paid to do that I wouldn't.
    For the joy of living I'd do it twice just to bother my wife twice, had she told me not to!

Keep enjoying.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great job Ken, an Image you will remember forever, especially since your going to print it big and put on the wall, RIGHT :>)))

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Ken,

Looks like a 600 - 800 foot assent. Not bad for an old guy. :lol:

I'll bet those thighs were burning on the way down. Take the advice from one of the other posters and take some water next time though. We'd like to have you around a little while longer. :wink: