Getting wet

Discussion in 'People' started by dtbh, May 12, 2007.

1. dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    More from the shoot. This time Kharu got wet. :biggrin:

2. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    Nice series, but the first photo is outstanding. That is one perfect photo! I love it Banhup...excellent work!
  3. frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Wow, these are great Banhup. Number 1 is just over the top awesome.
  4. Super... just great as usual... :wink:
  5. jasonlawton

jasonlawton Guest

No 1 is tops for me!!!
  6. YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! You've got another vote for #1!!! You've done it again!! Great job Banhup!!
  7. Excellent Banhup. My personal favorite is #3.
  8. Vin2k

May 9, 2007
    I think #2 sexy. Looks very steamy. Where were these shot and where is the water comming from?
  9. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

10. Another vote for #2 - looks very natural, lips parted slightly, the hand on her neck... Banhup, wonderful as usual from you.
  11. I agree with Gordon, #3. Two seems posed with a sort of "contrived" expression. The last one looks genuinely relaxing. I can almost feel that cool water on my face! Wonderful photography on all of them, nonetheless, Banhup.

12. dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Thank you so much for your "votes"! This is my 1st time doing this type of shots. For #1 I (obviously) shot against the light and I like the effect. The above 3 shots I posted are the best that I have. I know I want to try this again. :wink:
  13. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

you are a master in dealing with light.
  14. dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Thanks to you all too for your thoughts and the nice comments!

Vin2k, this series was taken at a paper-processing factory that recycle paper. We got Kharu to stand under a leaking water tank to grab these shots. This factory only has a roof with no walls. Kharu was asked to look towards the mid-morning light leaking through a gap in the nearby fence while I moved around her.
  15. dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Thanks Hulamike! I decided to go the way of natural available light as I like the effect more than those I get from flash photography....and it takes less setting up. Moreover I can shoot almost anywhere without lugging around my 3 SB's. :biggrin:
  16. Banhup, you are indeed a master of light!

17. #2 is definitely my pick... very sensual.
  18. SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Another vote for #2. Very captivating and not too much water. For me, it doesn't close the circle or tell the whole story.
  19. dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    You are so kind, Rich. Thanks!

Thanks Woody and Scott! Your thoughts are appreciated. :cool: