Getting wet

More from the shoot. This time Kharu got wet. :biggrin:

silhoute3za4.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

splash2jg6.jpg

splash3px5.jpg

Nice series, but the first photo is outstanding. That is one perfect photo! I love it Banhup...excellent work!

I think #2 sexy. Looks very steamy. Where were these shot and where is the water comming from?

Another vote for #2 - looks very natural, lips parted slightly, the hand on her neck... Banhup, wonderful as usual from you.

I agree with Gordon, #3. Two seems posed with a sort of "contrived" expression. The last one looks genuinely relaxing. I can almost feel that cool water on my face! Wonderful photography on all of them, nonetheless, Banhup.

Rich

Nice series, but the first photo is outstanding. That is one perfect photo! I love it Banhup...excellent work!

Wow, these are great Banhup. Number 1 is just over the top awesome.

Super... just great as usual... :wink:

No 1 is tops for me!!!

YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! You've got another vote for #1!!! You've done it again!! Great job Banhup!!

Thank you so much for your "votes"! This is my 1st time doing this type of shots. For #1 I (obviously) shot against the light and I like the effect. The above 3 shots I posted are the best that I have. I know I want to try this again. :wink:

Excellent Banhup. My personal favorite is #3.

I think #2 sexy. Looks very steamy. Where were these shot and where is the water comming from?

Another vote for #2 - looks very natural, lips parted slightly, the hand on her neck... Banhup, wonderful as usual from you.

I agree with Gordon, #3. Two seems posed with a sort of "contrived" expression. The last one looks genuinely relaxing. I can almost feel that cool water on my face! Wonderful photography on all of them, nonetheless, Banhup.

Rich

Thanks to you all too for your thoughts and the nice comments!

Vin2k, this series was taken at a paper-processing factory that recycle paper. We got Kharu to stand under a leaking water tank to grab these shots. This factory only has a roof with no walls. Kharu was asked to look towards the mid-morning light leaking through a gap in the nearby fence while I moved around her.

you are a master in dealing with light.

Thanks Hulamike! I decided to go the way of natural available light as I like the effect more than those I get from flash photography....and it takes less setting up. Moreover I can shoot almost anywhere without lugging around my 3 SB's. :biggrin:

SRA

Another vote for #2. Very captivating and not too much water. For me, it doesn't close the circle or tell the whole story.

Latest threads

Top Bottom