Getty Museum

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by gmaker1, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Last week I was in LA. I took my future daughter in law to the Getty Museum for the day. Not only is there great works of art, but the open space has been very well designed. Here are two images from there:

This is the outdoor pavillion.

View attachment 6054
    A reflection of one building in the window of another.

Gil

2. My wife want to go there in the worst way. Perhaps your photo's will suffice - NOT!!

3. Nice pictures G!! :D :D :D :D

4. Thanks for the comments, Bryan and Gordon. Gordon, if you go sometime, take the camera. You can spend a day shooting the museum. I did not have the time, but it something to see.

Gil

5. Oh if I want to buy any more camera equipment I will definitely take my wife to see the museum. Of course I will document it well for her as well. :lol:

6. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Gil :

I particularly like the second photo composition. The wavery reflection with the rectilinear window frames works nicely. And your exposure looks dead-on for that kind of image. Nicely done.

John P.

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Gil,

That second one looks absolutely surrealistic. Reminds me of a Dali painting.

Excellent capture.

Frank