Girls Faces, the good, the bad, and the MEAN

Real Name
Randy
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

All good Randy. Amazing how you consistantly capture the action and the facial expressions. You are a soccer-shooting machine.

Great shots as always Randy. The next to last shot though says "you want a piece of me, come get it!!". Hey girls can get the hormones flying during sports as much as the guys at this age. I've got a 17 year old junior and I speak from experience.

Clear, composed well and tell a story. You've helped me a lot on my road to soccer pictures just by looking at yours and asking "how the h#ll did he shoot that??"

I enjoy all of your posts and looking forward to the next series.

Best Wishes,

Real Name
Randy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great shots as always Randy. The next to last shot though says "you want a piece of me, come get it!!". Hey girls can get the hormones flying during sports as much as the guys at this age. I've got a 17 year old junior and I speak from experience.

Clear, composed well and tell a story. You've helped me a lot on my road to soccer pictures just by looking at yours and asking "how the h#ll did he shoot that??"

I enjoy all of your posts and looking forward to the next series.

Best Wishes,

thx alot jim, that makes me feel good that i am able to pass what i learned here not very long ago....as Frank said we all get there w/ each others help and this is a wonderful place for sharing

Great faces my friend...Love the first shot..The tongue is funny...

The tall girl in blue scares me ....

G

Gr8Tr1x

He gets these mean faces from the girls because he taunts them on the sidelines.

i know better...they can outrun me and prob kick my a$$
Unfortunately, I know how you feel there. :smile:

As to the photos, I hate to be redundant, but here is another nice series. Good stuff!
Frank said you are a soccer shooting machine. I think more like a sports imaging machine! Do you run on energizer batteries by chance? (keep going, and going, and going...:biggrin: )

T

topher04r1

Unfortunately, I know how you feel there. :smile:

As to the photos, I hate to be redundant, but here is another nice series. Good stuff!
Frank said you are a soccer shooting machine. I think more like a sports imaging machine! Do you run on energizer batteries by chance? (keep going, and going, and going...:biggrin: )
LOL .... +1

Great work randy !! Some of these girls really look mean !!! you better leave the tye dye shirt at home next time buddy.... :biggrin:

Great shots. I love the girl with her tongue sticking out because my neice does the same thing everytime she's 'determined' on the softball field.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom