Girls Faces, the good, the bad, and the MEAN

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Randy, Apr 26, 2007.

1. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    All good Randy. Amazing how you consistantly capture the action and the facial expressions. You are a soccer-shooting machine.

2. thx Frank...this was my daughters game (that's her in pic1) so i gotta shoot these inbetween my w/e work

3. Great shots as always Randy. The next to last shot though says "you want a piece of me, come get it!!". Hey girls can get the hormones flying during sports as much as the guys at this age. I've got a 17 year old junior and I speak from experience.

Clear, composed well and tell a story. You've helped me a lot on my road to soccer pictures just by looking at yours and asking "how the h#ll did he shoot that??"

I enjoy all of your posts and looking forward to the next series.

Best Wishes,

4. thx alot jim, that makes me feel good that i am able to pass what i learned here not very long ago....as Frank said we all get there w/ each others help and this is a wonderful place for sharing

5. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Great faces my friend...Love the first shot..The tongue is funny...

The tall girl in blue scares me ....

6. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

He gets these mean faces from the girls because he taunts them on the sidelines.

7. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Must be the shirts he wears...

8. GBRandy

GBRandy

Feb 28, 2006
    Green Bay, WI
    Simply solid....great job....action is one thing, expression is the next level. Very nice work

9. thx Rod,
    I'm really looking forward to shooting some soccer w/ you next w/e

10. i know better...they can outrun me and prob kick my a$$

11. thx Randy !

12. Wow, you do these really well Randy, another fine series!

13. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Unfortunately, I know how you feel there. :smile:

As to the photos, I hate to be redundant, but here is another nice series. Good stuff!
    Frank said you are a soccer shooting machine. I think more like a sports imaging machine! Do you run on energizer batteries by chance? (keep going, and going, and going...:biggrin: )

14. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

LOL .... +1

Great work randy !! Some of these girls really look mean !!! you better leave the tye dye shirt at home next time buddy.... :biggrin:

15. thx Frits

16. thx buddy

17. Great shots. I love the girl with her tongue sticking out because my neice does the same thing everytime she's 'determined' on the softball field.

18. thx Brian