Girls H.S. soccer

Alone down the sideline getting ready to cross, then a late slide tackle ends her season with a high grade ankle sprain...These are d700 plus 70-200 vr w/ nikon 1.7x

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
#2 makes me cringe....bet that hurt pretty bad. nice shots
Yep it hurt. She's got the nice greenish yellow bruise going just under her ankle bone. I stopped shooting on this pic (#17 is my daughter) but I was more worried about the body sliding thru into her left knee as she progressed. Good or bad, she just kind of fell down just after this so the slide impact was minimized. No foul called nor did the ref even talk to the other player.

I need to work on my color, yours are very clear. That tackle wow, I thought my daughters team got all the bad Refs but I guess yours does as well!

**Monday we had a game and they tried to card one of our girls for language (the other teams coach and parents where pushing this) the funny thing is the "language" was the team calling my daughter by her last name which can sound like a curse word, ugg refs

Hope your daughters ankle heals up, I had to have mine rebuilt

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom