Girls LAX with Chris

As Chris mentioned in his post, I met up with him to shoot a little LAX yesterday. Didn't think we'd be shooting much of the Varsity game, but they were running late, and shot a full half.

It was nice to get out in the Sun and shoot a little!! It does make you work a little harder when you get so used to even light from cloudy dreary days!! More to come from my baseball from earlier in the week next post!!

Shot with the D300 & 300mm with and without 1.4x. Wanted to shoot tighter than I am normally used to.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

8. Wish I could have been a little looser on this one!

Was a fun day catching up with Chris, hope to do it again soon!!

McQ

Just your average, everyday moderator.
Nice set. You and Chris got great pics. Fun to be able to meet up and shoot together, I'm sure.

Nice stuff Geoff!
There's only one issue though, and I'm sure that Maggie will tell both of you about it, but she's not getting much love with coverage as a Senior. :biggrin:
Everything else is well done.

nice stuff Geoff, yes indeed we've got to meet up at the districts...
Thanks Chris, was fun need to do it again, just hope the schedule allows it!!

Wow. Great captures. I can feel the action!
Thanks.

Nice set. You and Chris got great pics. Fun to be able to meet up and shoot together, I'm sure.
Yeah it was nice been trying to do it a few times this year just never got around to doing so.

Nice stuff Geoff!
There's only one issue though, and I'm sure that Maggie will tell both of you about it, but she's not getting much love with coverage as a Senior. :biggrin:
Everything else is well done.
Steve, don't believe she's a senior when playing on JV, think your thinking of his older daughter. But he was pretty much shooting her all day.