• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED Gitzo GT3541LS Systematic 6X Carbon Fiber Tripod. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for GroovyGeek (1)

User name: GroovyGeek

Items to sell/buy/trade: Gitzo GT3541LS Systematic 6X Carbon Fiber Tripod

Prices: 425

Ships to: US

Description: Selling a Gitzo GT3541LS Systematic 6X Carbon Fiber Tripod in good/fair condition. See this link for full specs:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/567550-REG/Gitzo_GT3541LS_GT3541LS_Systematic_6X_Carbon.html

The tripod has been used for landscape photography so it exhibits a good amount of SUPERFICIAL dings, scratches, and signage wear as documented in the pics. I am providing two sets of pics of the dings - in bright daylight which makes them look far worse than reality, and normal lighting. The dings are mostly from being attached to the exterior of an F-stop pack where the tripod can move around a good deal and rub against things. As seen from the minimal wear on the feet the tripod has actually been used fairly lightly - it is just too heavy and a vast overkilll for my needs, which is why I am selling it.

A new tripod in this class (GT3543LS) will set you back $900. The cosmetic condition of mine does not affect the functionality in any way, so save some serious cash and get it :) I have the original box for anyone who wants it.

Price includes CONUS shipping but not fees associated with your chosen form of payment

Images for this listing: See attachments

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method: USPS

Shipping charge: Included

Handling time: 1 day

References: groovygeek on FM, eBay and here

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• Gtizo_01.jpg
    Gtizo_01.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 197
  • Gitoz_02.jpg
    Gitoz_02.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 182
  • Gitzo_03.jpg
    Gitzo_03.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 175
  • Gitzo_04.jpg