Give the kid a camera

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Lou Buscher, Jun 29, 2007.

1. And he’ll take a picture of Grandpa who is lying back, feet up and taking photos of little backyard bird’s after I got home from the hospital. My Daughter was there with my 3 grandsons and one of them the youngest has shown an interests in taking pictures at school so I set him up with a D70 and a few lens Little bugger wangled two good ones from me my 24 to 120VRG and my 70 to 200VRG and he proceeded to take care of all my chipmunks. Me I took some of a young cardinal that dropped in. (9 Photos)
    Be hanging on to the crutches for a bit
    Lou

663645088_bc70c0939a_o.

663645108_9e9f66590b_o.

2. 3 my grandson went to pull a blind open on the porch to take photos through and this bat flew out in his face
    663645226_78017006b0_o.

663645158_2cc74fd9ea_o.

663645358_ac8e2901a4_o.

663666316_3b8340698a_o.

663666332_92ba1353f0_o.

663666384_c1cb6170b6_o.

663666474_f89ace56ca_o.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I agree with you.Give the kid a camera.

Hummm Pretty good lenses to....
    He looks great with it to:>)))

So How did everything go Lou.
    Ouch

Very nice images...

4. You got your priorities right Lou

A future Photog for sure!!!

5. Thanks Gale Yeah he is the youngest of 3 and he took right to the set up with no trouble. I changed the glass for him though. He even used the flash to take his grandpa and his chipmunks came out really good. I think if he knew I had an old 300 2.8 in my trunk he would have wanted that:biggrin:
    Well I guess things went OK I am still sore and I went to rehab today and I am thinking this could be a rip off, twice a week for 3 months and MediCare only for coverage as my insurance said no (SOBs) I have had this insurance for over 50 years and never had any trouble now when I need i they give me a hard time. BTW My new BushHawk came today so I'll get to try it out tomorrow.
    Lou

6. Thanks Gary well you know all kids need a break somewhere along the line. I think he would rather be shooting my old Winchester Boy's rifle out back cause he sure dented a lot of cans with my Red Rider I use for squirrels.
    Hummmm also somewhere along the way my 20D glass on the top menu window got a crack in it.
    Lou

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Only twice a week

Usually (here anyway) 3 times a week for 4 weeks.
    Watch it, medicare has a cap on PT.
    Last year it was 1900.oo
    I don't know what it is this year. I haven't verified insurance in a year.
    But you can call them. If you casn't get out , you can have a therapist come in and don't beleive it counts against the out patient side.

Pt hurts like the dickens to in the beginning.

Wishing you a great recovery. Please follow all instructions:>))))))

I would love to see his Chipmunk pics:>)))))

8. Very nice captures.

And wishing you a very speedy recovery.

9. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    Just wanted to wish you a speedy recovery Lou!

10. senna

senna

Jan 6, 2007
    San Jose Ca.
    Hey Lou it looks like your camera was injured also as it has a cast aswell.
    That Cardinal shot is cool. I never seen or new about those back fethers.

11. Gale you know how guys are. They never follow instructions, too much writeing beside at my age whats the difference as I keep thinking why did I even do this as it wasn't that bad and now it hurts:confused: I'll look for the photos he took.
    Lou

12. Thank you Phil. Recover!!!!! What is that??? when you get old it's always something else comes up but I'll try:biggrin:
    Lou

13. I'm on my way Andy. As soon as I get there I'll get ready for the next one.
    Hope it's not falling with $10,000.00 worth of equipment:biggrin::biggrin:
    Lou

14. HA,HA yes senna a cast hummmm first time I noticed that. About the cardinal I got it again yesterday along with some others as I am pretty much confined to my deck for a bit. Thanks for the look.
    Lou