Glacier National Park

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by DavidBickle, Jul 28, 2007.

1. I have started processing pictures taken from a helicopter tour of the park. They were shot with a D70 and 50 1.4 nikkor. I was sitting next to the pilot and the view was spectacular however taking pictures through the canopy was challenging. I used this lens throughout as my wife and I were riding our Goldwing and space was limited. Comments are always welcome.

[​IMG]

2. slappomatt

slappomatt

May 13, 2006
    San Diego CA
    Its hard to tell from the picture but the horizon feels slanted. beautiful shot though!

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow what a beautiful view and image
    Nothing at all wrong with that 50mm

4. leifw

leifw

Jul 25, 2007
    Bozeman, MT
    That's fantastic! Do you have more pictures from the trip posted online? How much post did you do on that image?

Thanks!

5. Matt the horizon may be a little off. The pilot was banking through a turn when I snapped this one. :)
    Gayle thanks for the kind comments. I really like that little lens.
    Leifw I will be posting more photos as I process them. The post process was in CS2. A little work in curves, cleaned up the image with the clone tool, and USM.