Glacier Quick Peek (or peak)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Debbi, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Debbi

Debbi Guest

Here's a couple of quick edits of Glacier National Park. After spending four days with family in Washington State and driving 8 hours on Wednesday, we spent 12 hours in Glacier yesterday. If there is ever a "I must see this before I die" Glacier definitely fits the bill. It is definitely a place we will spend a week in the future.

Keep in mind that these were edited last night when we got back to Kalispell, MT on an uncallibrated laptop. There will be more after we return to TX on Sunday.

At Logan Pass near the Continental Divide. It's odd to me to see so much snow and wildflowers at the same time:
    original.gif

View attachment 223398

2. KeithL

KeithL

Mar 3, 2006
    Southern Ohio
    These are beautiful, Debbi. I'm going out there in a week to spend 8 days exploring and photographing as much as possible.
    Thanks for sharing.

3. I reallyneed to get there...
    Nice images too Debbi

4. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Wonderful landscapes. Wish I were there :)

5. Debbi

Debbi Guest

Thank you everyone. I really do appreciate the comments. This part of the U.S. is truly glorious. Considering it was 104 today at home, waking up in Kalispell, MT today at 47 is a real treat.

Keith, enjoy it. I do plan to come back to Glacier and spend at least a week.