Glad

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by sbuttrick, Aug 7, 2005.

1. This shot is from last year, but it's one of my favorites so I thought I'd share it with all of you. This Glad unfortunately has bit the dust since this photo. My dog dug it up and ate it. Wife not amused.

[​IMG]

2. mrtac2man

mrtac2man

Jun 3, 2005
    CT
    WOW WOW WOW.. now if i could get my flower macros to look like that.. all would be great....just like your photo Scott..

Tim

3. That is good, thanks for sharing it.

Martin

4. Beautiful capture Dave (OOPS :oops: I meant Scott...)! Colour, composition, sharpness and the sentimental value!

Regards,
    Jonathan

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Very nice shot Scott. What cam / lens?

6. Frank this was shot back when I was living on the darkside. It was shot with an Olympus E-1 w/ Zuiko 50mm macro. I liked the Oly a lot, but it doesn't even come close to the D2X. I sold all my Oly equipment and went back to Nikon. I had all Nikon back in the 80's, F-2's and F-3's.

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Scott,

Nothing wrong with an Oly. Best judge is the results, and this one looks pretty good to me. 8)

8. Gorgeous shot Scott. The nice subtle colors really enhance the overall look of the flower.