Glamor shot

Real Name
Jim Ledbetter
After completing a recent photo shoot with this model she wanted to take a few glamor shots with this gown she had seen. The results I think speak for themselves.

1233466293_zuEcn-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Jim Ledbetter
Hi Shaun

I will pass on you nice comments to my model. The background was a challenge. It was a green screen shot. I had intended for the background to be glitzy Vegas at night, That combination didn't work. Then I tried Hollywood, nope that didn't work either. A black background made her hair disappear. So I used a black background with a gradient overlay. It was a different effect.

Yes, very interesting background! I like it, and think it helps to make the picture. Well done!

Hi Shaun

I will pass on you nice comments to my model. The background was a challenge. It was a green screen shot. I had intended for the background to be glitzy Vegas at night, That combination didn't work. Then I tried Hollywood, nope that didn't work either. A black background made her hair disappear. So I used a black background with a gradient overlay. It was a different effect.

Well, I've never used a green screen, so I'll leave that to your expertise! :smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom