Global Warming?????

This is the view utside my front door (in Englands West Country) at this moment:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

:eek:

Just outside of Bury St. Edmunds we have had
nothing but rain today. But I'll take rain over that. :)

Holey smokes......SNOW!!!!!!!!

Nice image and everything looks so new and clean..Like someone went around with a paint sprayer.

Yet the green trees and bushes sure look strange in a the snow shot ...lol

OK you been playin in PS j/k :>))))

Real Name
Chris
It could be worse. Here's a shot from my car yesterday:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

G

GaryW

Maybe it's not global warming. Maybe is hemispherical warming... or continental warming.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gale said:
Holey smokes......SNOW!!!!!!!!

Nice image and everything looks so new and clean..Like someone went around with a paint sprayer.

Yet the green trees and bushes sure look strange in a the snow shot ...lol

OK you been playin in PS j/k :>))))
No, but I own up it's not snow it's hail, we had a thunderstorm that dumped a great load of hail on us, mind you it is very cold for time of year still (10 deg C, 50F).

Wow hail...

We had a hail storm in Florida, USA a couple weeks ago golf ball size and larger. Car dealers are screaming...ouch

That is a lot of hail Dave.

gho

Wow, Chris, nice car! Wish the inside of my car looked that nice.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that uses a 24 hour clock!

H

husawis

i was talking to a few elders about three years ago - they said that we should be getting ready for a new ice agre rather than rising temperatures - maybe it is a local thing as the inuits have seen much chnage because of rising temperatures - but then only the animal people know for sure

R

Ron Chapman

Hello, Dave
Looks mighty cold for May. I visited your website and looked at your Silverstone Formula 1 photos. I am currently watching the Saturday qualifying from Monte carlo (recorded). What a difference in the Ferrari garage area - dirty buckets and dirt floor!!
Thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ron Chapman said:
Hello, Dave
Looks mighty cold for May. I visited your website and looked at your Silverstone Formula 1 photos. I am currently watching the Saturday qualifying from Monte carlo (recorded). What a difference in the Ferrari garage area - dirty buckets and dirt floor!!
Thanks
True, but back then the fans could talk to the likes of Denny Hulme and Graham Hill without having to get past PR men and the like, you just had to buy a paddock pass. I see high tech modern Ferrari did not do much better today at Monaco than at Silverstone in 1969 :D

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom