Critique Gloomy

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Binnur, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Binnur

Binnur

Oct 4, 2017
    Izmir / Turkey
    Sorry, the image was posted to the wrong forum... it can be seen here Critique - Gloomy

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  2. I like the composition and treatment. My preference is for more contrasty images but more contrast would likely defeat your purpose. I would never shoot at f22 as diffraction softens the image more than I can tolerate for what I do. At 8mm you'll have more than enough depth of field at f8 or even f5.6 See here: Online Depth of Field Calculator You'd need a neutral density filter to get the same shutter speed, though.

3. Binnur

Binnur

Oct 4, 2017
    Izmir / Turkey
    Thanks for your comment Larry. Although I have Lee Filter System and a 10 stop ND filter which is a Lee Big Stopper , unfortunatelly my UWA lens is too convex to attach any filters (or filter holders) in front it. Tha's why I had to shoot at f /22 to get a longer shutter speed.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018