Gloves

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by Rob, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    It's that time of year when the hands get cold. I've just bought a pair of Berghaus, Windstopper, fleece gloves. Very light, good insulation, but best of all they allow me to use the camera and access menus etc without removing the gloves.

2. lowlight_junkie

lowlight_junkie

Nov 28, 2005
    I used to use my daughters dinosaur magic gloves :) they had little rubber pawprints on them with great grip lol. I lost them though and now I can't find anywhere they are for sale :)

3. Chaz...I just bought a pair of photographer gloves from BH for 20.00. A little high for gloves but for what they will be used for will be worth the money. I plan on keeping them inside my camera case just so they don't show up missing:smile:

4. lowlight_junkie

lowlight_junkie

Nov 28, 2005
    I may get some dinosaur ones on Ebay Catz, I'm in the Uk so BH shipping is to much. I drooled over many a lens from there over the years :(