1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Glowie Girls

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by Chris101, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    [​IMG]

I have no idea who they are. They saw me taking photos of an event, and just posed and said "Take our picture!"

So I did.

2. Chris I really like this look.

3. Howdy Chris,

Nice Smiles!!!

Like the processing!!!

4. ArtScott

ArtScott

Jul 11, 2009
    WICHITA, KS
    cool look

5. That's what all the girls said in high school when you would walk around snapping yearbook photos with the journalism teacher's camera. They didn't say much otherwise...

The trees in the bg tie it down nicely.

Sean

6. Very nice smiles on the Glowie girls. Nice photo

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks guys! The girl on the right is a teacher or staff at the school I work at. I need to find out who, so I can get her a copy of this, and one for her friend too.

I took a whole series of photos at the convocation on Tuesday. Here.

8. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Nice shot Chris!

9. It will be interesting to see what they think of IR images Chris. For sure it gives them smooth skin. Neat picture of these cute girls.

10. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks Steve and thanks Gordon. It's always hard to predict how someone will react to a portrait that does not look as expected.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.