Gmail

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Derek, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Derek

Derek

May 1, 2005
    Ohio
    If anyone needs or wants a gmail I have about 40 invites I can give out just let me know..

Derek

2. JordanLFW

JordanLFW Guest

I really recommend Gmail...its very easy to find old emails and organize all your mail with labels (as opposed to folders). Can't beat 2.5(ish) GB for free!! :lol:

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I wish there was a way to direct link an image from gmail. Anyone know if this is possible, and how if so?

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I have heard alot about that e-mail..

Tell me all the goodies and the baddies.. I really am curious.

Thanks

5. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

6. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    G-Mail

I use G-Mail for lots of things and have never once had an issue nor have I ever received any sort of advertising whatsoever.

7. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

8. Google discloses that smart software does attempt to provide you with sidebar adverts of things you are likely interested in knowing about or linking to. However, they also state that no human presence ever personally looks at any of your private email, which always remains private. I for one feel much more comfortable with this Google position than with say Yahoo or Hotmail, or...AOL! And the ads are the same type we are used to seeing everywhere, just like the sidebar ads when you do web searches. I see nothing wrong or intrusive about that.

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thank a million Paul..

As i thought, best not to. :>)))