Godwit, Sandpiper, Stilt & Plover

Marbled Godwit, late afternoon

1086608850WBS10.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Marbled Godwit under partially overcast skies

1096555900WBS10.jpg

Least Sandpiper keeping an eye on the splashing surf

1106773850WS11.jpg

The elegantly slender, long-legged Black-necked Stilt

1115284900WS11.jpg

Black-bellied Plover on black sand

1124174850WS11.jpg

A Black-bellied Plover flying off with a goody in its mouth. Shows the characteristic white tail in flight.

1134132850WS.jpg

I am overwhelmed at the quality of photos on this forum. It's shots like yours and others here that make me want to strive for improving my own photos.

Hi a very nice set of images.

Phillip, thanks so much. You don't know it, but I have learned a lot from reading and looking at some of your interesting posts or replies, so thank YOU.

this is a beautiful series of images!

Hi Dave, hope all is well with you ... thanks for stopping by with your kind comment. :smile:

Lovely images
Very well done

Thanks Gale, I appreciate your nice comments! Hope your arm has recovered from shooting all those planes, heehee ...

WOW:eek: Beautiful:eek: WOW:eek: more please!:eek: :biggrin:

Thanks Dianne, as always, I enjoy your enthusiasm and smilies usage! :biggrin: I see that your equipment list continues to grow! WOW :eek: WOW :eek: :biggrin:

These are great Miko! That third shot is spectacular.

Hi Anthony, thanks! I was actually happy with that one, too. Also, it was the first time capturing that species and it's always exciting getting a "new one."

I am overwhelmed at the quality of photos on this forum. It's shots like yours and others here that make me want to strive for improving my own photos.

Thanks Clark ... whether we're beginners or have been doing this for a while, I think most of us feel the same way about improving - we watch, observe, read and learn from our fellow members, then go out and try to apply it. It is a very positive outlook that you have. I know that seeing the quality of photos I see on this forum has definitely helped me in staying motivated and in trying hard to improve. :smile:

Beautiful set, Miko.

Thanks Phil ... er, I mean Kingfishers' team captain. :biggrin:

Simply beautiful. #3 #4 are great.

Hi Alex, thanks so much, what a nice thing for you to say.

They're all wonderful, but I really love that last one - beautiful reflection. Well done on this series.

Thanks, Sandi! It's Spring now - that kayak is calling your name ... :biggrin:

Nice Birding series.....

Jeff, thanks for stopping by with your nice comment. :smile:

Miko, I don't know what to say that has not been said already!
Great job!!!

Bill, I appreciate that, thanks. Just to let you know, I think you've improved a lot over the last months! So keep up the good work ...

Chris_B said:
The flight shot is fantastic Miko.

Thanks, Chris, glad you like it!

Latest threads

Top Bottom