1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Going away until the 29th!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Taylor, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Taylor

Taylor

May 21, 2007
    Toronto, ON
    I'll be traveling to Europe with my girlfriend for 19 days, from Aug. 10-29. We'll be hitting up Athens, Santorini, Rome, Sorrento, Florence, Bologna, Venice, and Paris.

These are the film cameras that I'm bringing, which means quite a heavy camera bag and also some safety concerns. However, I just have an urge to shoot with them over there and I know I won't be happy shooting digital or with fewer cameras. Too bad my Polaroid decided to start acting up, otherwise I would've taken that too. I'll take the Ricoh GRDII for "whatever" photos, TTVs, and videos. Hopefully I'll be able to upload some from it while I'm there.

I'll miss checking Nikoncafe neurotically every day (hour)... take care!

2748468447_ba12ed2ef0_b.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Happy Trails! Nothing wrong with a film camera, if anything it makes me think and compose my shots a lot better. Have fun and be sure to capture a few street candids for us.........

Cheers

Ted:smile:

3. Taylor,
    have a great time
    we'll miss you
    can't wait to see your shots

enjoy

4. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Have a great VACA. Looking forward to seeing the imagery :) 

5. Have a great trip Taylor!
    Quite a choice of cameras you're bringing along, I hope to see some images from you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.