Going to the zoo, so excited!

R

rocketliv

We are going to the zoo on Sunday and I am so excited to take pics with my new 70-300VR lens!!!! Last time all I had was my 18-55 and the animals were too far away to get any good pics. I am so pumped!!!! YEA!

Don't let the monkeys take pictures with it....

:smile:

We are going to the zoo on Sunday and I am so excited to take pics with my new 70-300VR lens!!!! Last time all I had was my 18-55 and the animals were too far away to get any good pics. I am so pumped!!!! YEA!

G

gladjo

No bursting of the bubble but I really dislike zoo's. I have gotten great pictures there but I always have the feeling that it's not right. The animals are bored and I feel bad for them. :Sad:

R

rocketliv

I feel the same way Jim. :( I almost talked my sister in law out of wanting to go to the zoo. I find this one particularly depressing. The hippos live in what looks like a parking lot. They have a horrible habitat. Last time we were there, my 2 yr old daughter looked at a monkey and said, monkey sad mommy. Here is the pic I snapped of her looking at him. My only consolation is that most of these animals were rescued and not bred for the zoo and that hopefully my small admission fee will help do something. I know it won't but...
CSC_0253.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Have fun and I hope the weather is nice.

Come to think of it, maybe I'll grab the wife and head to the zoo myself.

This would be a great week to head down to NW Trek, the weather should be about perfect.

excellent, liv
i hope that you get some great shots
i can't wait to see them

good luck

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom