Golden Gate Bridge at Night

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by dbirdsong, May 12, 2005.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

This is one my favorites of the Golden Gate Bridge from my trip to SF this past Jan.

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    WOW thats a beauty.

would love to see a tad larger.

3. Zulu-

Zulu- Guest

WOW, even though I'm from Denmark the Golden gate is still among my favorite...

And as Gale said it, a bit larger would be nice..

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Nice treatment - very magical.

5. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Just because your and Gale asked.. :D

[​IMG]

6. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Thanks.. As for treatments, that is the way the camera took the picture.. No PP to it.

7. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Thanks.. As for treatments, that is the way the camera took the picture.. No PP to it.

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    AWWWWWWW yes very nice.

I hope that is on your wall VERY big, and or selling like crazy.

Love that image.

9. abek

abek Guest

Nice shot! I live in the area so I get to practice a lot with the GG bridge (every time family comes to visit!). Here's one of my favorites...

Golden-Gate-Bridge-and-City-4-03.

10. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I wish it was selling like crazy.. I did make a 20x30 to put up on my wall, but when I went to mount it on foam core, I screwed up the adhesive and I had to junk it. I have to order 2 of them, 1 for myself and 1 for my daughters boyfriend.
    It is one of my favorites over years of visiting San Francisco.
    Hey you you want to buy one? :)

11. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Thanks for you comment, and I like your shot too.

12. kcphotos

kcphotos Guest

Which reminds me ... is there a forum to share photo mounting tips, materials, suppliers, etc?

Dave .. I take it you're satisfied with enlarging to 20x30? Just curious as to what to expect on enlargements.

13. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Very satisfied... remember you don't take a loop to a 16x20 or a 20x30, you view it from 2 or 3 feet away if not further.

Dave