Golden Gate Bridge at Night

D

dbirdsong

This is one my favorites of the Golden Gate Bridge from my trip to SF this past Jan.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Z

Zulu-

WOW, even though I'm from Denmark the Golden gate is still among my favorite...

And as Gale said it, a bit larger would be nice..

D

dbirdsong

Zulu- said:
WOW, even though I'm from Denmark the Golden gate is still among my favorite...

And as Gale said it, a bit larger would be nice..
Just because your and Gale asked.. :D

D

dbirdsong

Chris101 said:
Nice treatment - very magical.
Thanks.. As for treatments, that is the way the camera took the picture.. No PP to it.

AWWWWWWW yes very nice.

I hope that is on your wall VERY big, and or selling like crazy.

Love that image.

A

abek

Nice shot! I live in the area so I get to practice a lot with the GG bridge (every time family comes to visit!). Here's one of my favorites...

D

dbirdsong

Gale said:
AWWWWWWW yes very nice.

I hope that is on your wall VERY big, and or selling like crazy.

Love that image.
I wish it was selling like crazy.. I did make a 20x30 to put up on my wall, but when I went to mount it on foam core, I screwed up the adhesive and I had to junk it. I have to order 2 of them, 1 for myself and 1 for my daughters boyfriend.
It is one of my favorites over years of visiting San Francisco.
Hey you you want to buy one? :)

D

dbirdsong

Thanks for you comment, and I like your shot too.

abek said:
Nice shot! I live in the area so I get to practice a lot with the GG bridge (every time family comes to visit!). Here's one of my favorites...

K

kcphotos

dbirdsong said:
I wish it was selling like crazy.. I did make a 20x30 to put up on my wall, but when I went to mount it on foam core, I screwed up the adhesive and I had to junk it. I have to order 2 of them, 1 for myself and 1 for my daughters boyfriend.
Which reminds me ... is there a forum to share photo mounting tips, materials, suppliers, etc?

Dave .. I take it you're satisfied with enlarging to 20x30? Just curious as to what to expect on enlargements.

D

dbirdsong

kcphotos said:
dbirdsong said:
Which reminds me ... is there a forum to share photo mounting tips, materials, suppliers, etc?

Dave .. I take it you're satisfied with enlarging to 20x30? Just curious as to what to expect on enlargements.

Very satisfied... remember you don't take a loop to a 16x20 or a 20x30, you view it from 2 or 3 feet away if not further.

Dave

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom