Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands

Real Name
Alvin
Some photos from a recent visit to the Marin Headlands.

#1 South Tower at sunset.#2 South Tower and Car Trails on Conzelman Road (post sunset). Multiple image blend to extend car trails.
#3 Battery Wagner - Two image blend. I shot one photo for the GGB and light painted the front of the observation station, then a second image where I painted the interior of the station with blue light.

49045544508_24822c3737_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

#4 Battery Spencer - Three image blend. One photo for the bridge and foreground and two additional images for the green light painted section, then blended in PS.
49045544003_32679d651b_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Alvin
Colors are great!!!
Thanks Allan!

Fantastic...especially the first two. Amazing colors with excellent compositions.

Glenn
Thanks so much Glenn! I had fun playing around.

Love the first two.
Thank You Alex. I got lucky with the incoming fog. It stuck to the south but I had some sun coming from the northwest too.

Great planning and execution on the light painting. Super creative!
Thank you John, it took some planning, some experimenting and some luck too.

Real Name
Alvin
Fantastic Alvin, love 1,3 and 4. You captured the scene from vantage points I've never seen used with that lighting in 3 & 4. Very nice.
Thanks Rick. Slacker Hill is a nice vantage point. It's about a 1/2 mile hike from the road.
One thing I enjoy about light painting is that I can add something to a scene.

That first picture, wow!
Thanks Frank!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom