Golden Light in Bryce Canyon

A couple of weeks ago I had a great time enjoying the sunset at Bryce Canyon with people from all over the world. There were folks from China, Canada, Chicago, the Netherlands there with me.

p983815761.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Gorgeous, Terri! Yes, Bryce at sunset is wonderful. Bryce, even after the sun has gone down below the horizon, is fantastic. The sky is filled with such rich colours. Amazing to believe it's all created by nature, not Warner Brothers Studios. :biggrin: It certainly is stunning. Any more? :wink:

Gorgeous, Terri! Yes, Bryce at sunset is wonderful. Bryce, even after the sun has gone down below the horizon, is fantastic. The sky is filled with such rich colours. Amazing to believe it's all created by nature, not Warner Brothers Studios. :biggrin: It certainly is stunning. Any more? :wink:

Glad it brought back memories of beautiful Bryce sunsets for you. Everytime we've been there it has been cold and windy, though......kind of like Idaho!!

Yes, I was there on balmy early-June evenings so it wasn't too bad. I can't imagine how my poor fingers would have felt trying to shoot during cold, windy weather. Good on you for stick-to-it-ness. The mark of a true photographer, girl. I guess, if you're used to Idaho, you can shoot in any weather. LOL

Great shot, Terri. The lighting is beautiful.

The last time I was there (last February), a snow storm came in right when I was shooting. The conditions became so bad that I was afraid I was going to be stuck there for a couple of weeks!

Glenn

Yes, I was there on balmy early-June evenings so it wasn't too bad. I can't imagine how my poor fingers would have felt trying to shoot during cold, windy weather. Good on you for stick-to-it-ness. The mark of a true photographer, girl. I guess, if you're used to Idaho, you can shoot in any weather. LOL

I don't know about that. I have a tendency to hibernate in the winter. Only problem this year is that winter has lasted for 6 months.

Great picture Terri. The sky really adds to it.

Thanks, Ron. We only had a couple of minutes of sun. Other than that the clouds prevailed.

Wow! Now that is colorful! Love it!

Thanks, Shaun. Southern Utah is colorful, for sure!!

Very nice. I have memories of taking these shots myself in my two visits.

It's fun being out there isn't it, Alex.

Great shot, Terri. The lighting is beautiful.

The last time I was there (last February), a snow storm came in right when I was shooting. The conditions became so bad that I was afraid I was going to be stuck there for a couple of weeks!

Glenn

I know what you mean. We had a snowstorm come in the next morning while we were out trying to shoot the sunrise. It came in fast, with gale force winds. It was brutal.

Beautiful, I was there last summer. How come there were people from other countries with you?

There were just a variety of folks at the overlook shooting and we all had fun getting acquainted. Of course, I always ask people where they are from.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom