Golden Moment.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Taco, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Of course no camera again but last Sun. I was shooting a car show and took my 10 year old son for a walk to McD's. Service was slow and as we were waiting this guy walks up beside me and yells hey! Can you put some meat in this thing??
    He then opened up a big mac container and pulled apart the burger. There were no patties only bread and lettuce. I was laughing my ___ off and the guy just gave me a miffed look. I said come on man that's funny, you can't buy entertainment like that. It took a couple of seconds but he smiled and all of us including his server broke up laughing. I then ordered two double cheese burgers with meat on the side and everyone at the counter was laughing. Would have made a great capture but I'm sure Mcd's lawyers can beat up my lawyer..... If you guys have any fast food funny/train wreck stories feel free to post.

Cheers

Ted:smile:

2. Where's Clara Bell when you need her. She was the character in the commercial (I believe it was for Wendy's) that used to shout, "Where's the beef" after being served a hamburger.

Bon Appetite

Michael

3. See, that wouldn't even strike me as odd. My daughter has always loved McD's, even in her vegetarian phase. For quite a few years, she ordered her happy meal cheeseburgers without meat. We eat there only once or twice a year these days, and it still surprises me to see meat on her burger!

4. Bolts

Bolts

May 7, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    Had a friend once who walked into a grocery after work. There was a frazzled-looking man in a suit milling around the snack aisle and two ladies with flip-flops on shuffling around and talking a mile a minute. My friend said the man in the suit suddenly looked at them and out of nowhere screamed, "QUIT SHUFFLING YOUR ***-**** FEET!

5. Muonic

Muonic

Jun 14, 2006
  6. that is a cute story, sommer
    i'm you saw this thread and told it to us

7. great stuff, ted
    and...... very, very funny

8. Wow! The fact that he's still alive is a story in itself:eek: ..Thanks for the link..

Cheers

Ted:smile:

9. Bolts

Bolts

May 7, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    Wouldn't that be AWESOME to eat a Big Mac every day? Gosh; I wonder how much I'd weigh at the end of my sadly shortened life...

10. I could tell ya some stories from my first ever job at KFC back in the 70's...but it's probably dinner time for many folks and I don't wanna ruin appetites. :biggrin:

Funny story Ted!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.